Saturday, September 11, 2010

Product Highlight Series

I thought I'd start a blog series on the various USANA products and my experiences with them.  I can't claim to be unbiased, but I will try to be fair - in a positive light.  I don't believe in focusing on the negatives, so much as finding a way to get a result or solve a problem.  In the last 17 months I've used quite a few USANA products, and I'll summarize: If I were to grade on a scale of 1-10 (10 being best), every product would get a 7 or higher, and every one is in my "would buy again" collection.  They demonstrate that the company's approach to creating a product goes far beyond sales and marketing. 

I'll add a link to each blog entry as they're created.

Products included in this series, in random order:
  • Nutrimeal - all flavors
  • SoyaMax
  • HealthPak
  • MyHealthPak customized vitamin packets, including CoQuinone 30, Ginkgo-PS
  • Essentials
  • Body Rox Active Calcium Chewable
  • Usanimals (customer experience - I'm not a kid and don't live with any)
  • BiOmega
  • OptOmega
  • Pure Rest
  • Vitamin D
  • Digestive Enzyme
  • Probiotic Plus
  • Fibergy - old and new formulas
  • Nutrition / Snack bars - various
  • Rev3 Energy Drink - Cans, Surge Pack, Super Surge Pack
  • Sensé Body Care (shampoo, conditioner, shower gel)
  • Sensé Skin Care (face/upper body: daily cleanser, toner, mask, night renewal, rice bran polisher)
Holy product testers, Batman, that's over 30 products in 17 months?  I've got some blogging to do! I'm sure I'll combine a few like products together for easy comparison.

If you have any questions about any of these, email me at markjholmes@usana.com and I'll include that information.

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment