Saturday, August 22, 2009

Off to Convention

Ladies and gentlemen, I've gone off the deep end.

I'll be attending the USANA International Convention from Aug 26-29. Four whole days of immersion into the world of USANA - new products, sales training, meeting other distributors and leaders. A dinner here and there, an awards ceremony. I'm sure I'll be able to see the man who told me about USANA first, get a very high ranking award. From what I can see, he's been promoting the company nonstop and has developed a duplicatable system of training new associates everything they need to know about finding people interested in the products, the business, or both. The only variable, then, is desire: how badly do we want success? I want success, and I'm hoping the convention stirs that desire to a point that I go after it with the passion that the leaders have.

I will be tweeting (Twitter posting) from the convention at http://www.twitter.com/mjh_usana. I've heard only great things about the convention, but I'm starting from a clear slate and will judge it on its own. I plan to be honest, straightforward, yet professional. I won't go bashing anything I don't agree with, but if it looks like 5,000 health nuts are turning the convention into a revival or Fellowship of the Sun meeting, I may just quietly duck out early. This is it: the inside view. I'll see the heart of USANA, far more detail than anyone can see on the internet. Anyone that knows me will tell you I have no capacity to lie, and no tolerance for deceit by others. If you want to know if USANA is the "real deal" then follow my Twitter account Aug 26-29.

No comments:

Post a Comment