Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Holidays

Happy holidays, everyone.  Christmas, Yule, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, all holidays that coincide around this time deserve respect.  It's a universal time of rebirth for the world, so now seems appropriate.

I've been silent for months, always "too busy" to post.  I'll come back soon and post again, but wanted to get your feedback.  What do you want to read about?  What information has muddled and conflicting information on other blogs, and on what information can I give my unique perspective?  Remember, this particular blog is focused on USANA Health Sciences and their products, so the usual caveats apply:  I'm a huge fan of the company and products, I use and share them daily, so it will probably include that point of view.  However, I can't tell a lie to save my life, so whatever I say will be honest. 


I've seen Google search keywords for the past month that lead to this blog, so maybe I'll come up with something.  I saw a search for "Proflavanol hype" - are you trying to see if the product matches somebody's claims?  Maybe I'll do a post or two on claims vs. reality, including what a product will NOT do. 

Leave comments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment